Empower and inspire women of today to lead healthier and happier lives.
NiceCraze aims to make beauty, health, and wellness-related content easily accessible to women. Whether you are in your late teens, a working woman, or a mommy with a toddler in tow – we have something for you.
We have a highly engaged audience of 2,9 million (and counting!) across all platforms. We focus on Health & Wellness, Skin Care, Hair Care, Makeup, Hairstyles, and Fashion. Through our fresh approach and well-researched, informative, and reliable content, we intend to inspire and equip women around the world to lead healthier and happier lives.
Who We Are
NiceCraze is the destination of choice for the latest updates, tips, and resources in beauty, health and wellness, and all topics that matter the most to the woman of today. Whether it is advice from a trusted expert or a DIY tutorial, we have it all covered.
The editorial team is responsible for managing all of the content on our website. We have a team experienced and certified editors and writers who are specialists in their areas of coverage and break down complex information in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
Medical Advisory Board
NiceCraze’s health and wellness content is medically reviewed by a team of medical reviewers. Our Medical Advisory Board consists of leading experts in Skin Care, Hair Care, Fitness, Nutrition, Yoga, Herbal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Dentistry, etc. They check for medical and factual accuracy of content and make sure it is user-centric. They also add their unique perspective to articles based on their diverse experience and backgrounds in research and applied clinical practice.
NiceCraze’s content is accurate, current, relevant, and actionable. Our content is written, edited, and fact-checked by qualified writers, editors, and other contributors who are experts in their areas. The articles are also fact-checked and reviewed by our team of Medical Reviewers to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of information provided in the articles.
Our editorial process involves 8 steps:
1. Topic Identification And Selection: Topics are identified based on search trends in various parts of the world. We also solicit suggestions from our Medical Advisors. These topics are then filtered based on relevance to the audience, niche, objectives, and solutions to reader’s problems.
2. Research: Evidence-based and peer-reviewed content is collected and aggregated from leading scientific journals and other scientific portals. We fact-check this content with multiple corresponding sources. Efforts are also made to maintain objectivity and present the reader with all consenting and dissenting evidence pertaining to a topic to help them make a well-informed decision.
3. Writing: Our main goal is to write content that is easy to read and understand. To ensure this, our team focuses on delivering error-free, reliable, accurate, and original content.
4. Level 1 Editing: the first round of editing checks for relevance, authenticity, accuracy, readability, inclusivity, structure, spelling, and grammar.
5. Medical Editing: All our articles are reviewed and fact-checked by Medical Reviewers for accuracy and feasibility of the suggestions offered. These reviewers are experts in their field.
6. Level 2 Editing: The second round of editing checks for Crispness, Consistency, Redundancy, and Call to Action. The aim here is to ensure the content flows smoothly and offers the best reading experience.
7. Publishing: Relevant imagery, design, and infographics are added to enhance the visual and user experience of the reader. The images used are checked for political correctness to avoid hurting the sentiments of any group/s of people.
8. Periodic Reviews And Updates: All existing articles are checked for new developments and updated accordingly to ensure their content is scientifically accurate, relevant, and in line with the current cultural climate.
NiceCraze Editorial Policies & Quality Standards
The purpose of these editorial policies and standards is to establish a set of processes to ensure accuracy, inclusivity, objectivity, relevance, transparency, and quality of the information provided on StyleCraze.
The content on StyleCraze is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with your physician or a qualified healthcare provider if you have any medical condition.
We make a clear distinction between editorial and advertorial content. StyleCraze team members who work on content do not work in advertising.
The NiceCraze Editorial Team does not give preferential treatment to any outside resource (brand, publication, or video). In articles where an external link/resource is relevant to the topic and useful to a reader, appropriate disclosures are made in accordance with FTC guidelines.
- Readers First: Every article is written and published with the reader in mind. We make sure to include current research, medical advances, incidence rates, etc. to provide complete information to the reader. Our language is simple, and we avoid using complex jargon.
- Accuracy and Reliability: Our content is current, based on extensive research and fact-checked by medical and wellness experts.
- Inclusivity and Sensitivity: Our content is primarily written for a US audience. But we make sure that our language promotes respect and inclusivity of different age groups, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations, physical and mental abilities, and relationship statuses.
- SourcesOur reports and findings are based on a body of research regarding a particular topic, as opposed to a single study.All claims and statements have clear, primary references. The scientific references are linked to scientific papers/journals/articles from renowned institutions across the globe. The sources are listed at the bottom of every article.Wherever possible, we cite research done on humans. However, if relevant animal research is the only data available for a particular topic, we make sure to mention it clearly. Although results from animal research cannot be applied to humans automatically, the findings can improve the reader’s understanding of certain topics.Our expert writers responsibly balance the presentation of verifiable facts with professional perspectives, both their own and those of respected peers. Opinions are clearly stated as such.
- Safety ConcernsWhile we primarily include proven treatments in our articles, we may also consider mentioning alternative treatments or experimental remedies that need more research. Any remedies or treatments with uncertain or unverified results and the safety concerns are clearly mentioned.
- Internal & External LinksLinks are added to content to increase your access to relevant content throughout our website to help enhance your knowledge about a topic. We may also link to other websites if they provide useful information about a particular topic. These links usually lead to journals, reputed organizations, US government agencies, and other trustworthy sources.
- Photo editors and graphic designers, who choose appropriate images and create infographics to represent the topic in question.
- SEOs, who monitor search trends to ensure our content answers all your queries.